Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh, the Geekery!

I have been playing mass amounts of BESM lately and as a result, obsessively drawing characters that my friends and I have created (and feeling like a massive dork but that's to be expected). I'm not sure how much of a good thing it is but the ammount of doodling increases proportionately with the amount of gaming in my life. Here's a sample of a few of them:





(one of mine and the most recent in creation. Her name is Elizabeth and LOVE HER!)

(worked so hard not to make him look too effiminate... ah well.)

This probably makes Lizzy look like a bit of a playa... It's a long story.

So that's that! I won't go into too much detail about the characters themselves as this is only a sketchdumb so to speak. I'll probably elaborate further in the future. Hope you enjoyed looking as much as I did drawing them!

Enjoy!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment