Thursday, December 15, 2011

Where Have All The Blog Posts Gone?


My, my, it certainly has been a long time. I have neglected my blog since….March? Well, now that changes. Prompted by a writing assignment (because dear gods if I had to write another academic essay on another mundane topic I was going to snap) I will be updating my blog quite a bit.
For a start, here is what you missed in the almost exciting world of Megan: I finished my Sophomore year at MIAD which, while I passed and was pleased with most of my assignments, was a massive ball of stress and a last minute experience that I would rather never repeat. Then I traveled to Ireland for a month! It was a most magical experience that I will never forget.   I will make a post later about that, though. Then after the summer break, I started my junior year at MIAD and here I am! Managing my time better, developing as an artist (or at least I hope) and finishing all of my finals without staying up all night at all! HA! But as a part of finishing said finals, I should really get along with this blog this so on to the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment