Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bats Final

After many trials and tribulations and a printer that just would not cooperate (I totally blame Mercury being in retrograde), here is my second Illustration final!!! I finished the class picture assignment already, I just need to post the results. As I said before, the instructions were to make a pre-reader counting or letter book using some historical reference. I chose bats because they were my favorite thing ever as a child and Canterbury cathedral because... You know, I couldn't actually tell you how I came to that one--it just sort of happened. But I did watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame at least five times while working on this. I could probably recite the entire movie from memory at this point, I'm sure. Well, enough craziness from me, I'm off to finish my last two projects.

Enjoy!
Megan

1 comment: