Thursday, December 2, 2010

Senshi Stock

Hark! I hast commeth across something of awesome! ...not sure why I felt the need to express that in pseudo-olde English but anyway--it is called Senshi Stock! This lovely lady and her friends take pictures of themselves in various poses for artists to use as reference photos. The extra awesome part? She has a whole gallery of Sailor Moon and other magical girl poses! I intend to use this resource a lot. As a matter of fact, I already have! Here's a sketch of one of the pictures that was inspired by Senshi Stock:



image used can be found here
(ignore the silly outfit. It was late, I don't know what I was thinking)

Then this got me to thinking: what if I took one of these pictures every day and make my own piece from it? And a personal art challenge was born! I will not be starting this until after I am through with school though, of course. Anyway, hope this was helpful!

Love,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment